Welcome to Lawson Planning Partnership Ltd
Lawson Planning Partnership Ltd has significant town planning experience gained in both the public and private sectors throughout the UK and abroad. This allows us to offer a wide range of services including strategic planning projects, regeneration schemes and conservation and urban design.
Our client base includes estate owners, developers, NHS Trusts, Planning Authorities and a range of other business sectors reflecting our collective strengths, experience and key interests. Delivering sustainable development through high quality planning management, output and advice is what we are about.
Our main areas of consultancy work cover:
- Planning applications, development briefs and feasibility advice
- Development plan preparation and representation
- Planning appraisals and project management of major planning schemes
- Public enquiries including Examinations in Public and planning appeals
- Housing and employment land studies
- Coordination of Environmental Assessments
- Planning for heritage assets including listed buildings and development within Conservation Areas
- Commercial development, town centre and regeneration schemes
- Health care planning and impact assessment