Instruction – Planning and heritage advice to obtain planning and listed building approval
Client – Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
Project Details – Parndon Hall is a substantial Italianate Grade II listed former country manor house; now situated within the main hospital campus and used as a post graduate training centre. The Trust wish to relocate this training centre leaving Parndon Hall surplus and available to be marketed for sale. As a result of its location, size and heritage sensitivity a residential led scheme was formulated; which links to the previously approved scheme for development of a residential mews in the Hall’s grounds. The applications for conversion of the main building and provision of new homes to the rear were approved in 2011 and renewed in 2013.
– Planning and heritage advice
– Project management of planning process
– Liaison and negotiation with Local Authority and Historic Buildings Officers
– Research into building’s history and assessment of heritage significance
– Preparation and submission of planning and listed building applications and securing consents