Instruction – Planning advice and travel plan strategy
Client – NHS Property Services Ltd
Project Details – Sudbury Health Centre, a modern, innovative, state of the art health care hub facility, was granted permission in December 2011 and opened in January 2015.
In order to comply with planning requirements, LPP was instructed to develop a travel plan strategy for the site, requiring consultation with the health care tenant groups to determine work based travel requirements and opportunities for sustainable travel.
– Consultation with health care tenant groups to identify operational transport requirements and opportunities for sustainable travel
– Design and implementation of an electronic staff travel to work survey questionnaire
– Collation and analysis of survey results to inform sustainable travel mode improvements and travel plan targets
– Liaison and negotiation with County Council Travel Plan and Passenger Transport officers
– Preparation and submission of planning application to discharge Travel Plan Condition
– Approval secured in September 2015
– Ongoing advice and monitoring.