Lawson Planning Partnership Ltd – Coronavirus Update
This is a short statement to update our clients and business contacts in relation to the COVID-19 position, and how it is being managed by LPP.
In line with Government advice and in tune with the actions of other professional consultancy services, we have implemented a ‘remote working’ policy and LPP’s offices are now closed to minimise human contact and ensure appropriate social distancing measures can be observed.
All of our consultants are now working from home and are accessible by email via their usual email addresses, and by phone – please email email@example.com to obtain mobile contact numbers, or for a return call.
Please note that we also have a conference call facility available for use to maintain group discussion and liaison, as required.
We are of course committed to maintaining our high level of planning consultancy services, and advice, to all clients and business contacts during this challenging period, and trust that we can all continue to implement our mutual business activities and professional support to each other.
We will keep the position under review as Government advice emerges, and on behalf of everyone at LPP, we hope that you and your families stay safe and healthy during these unprecedented times
25th March 2020
Welcome to Lawson Planning Partnership Ltd
Lawson Planning Partnership Ltd has significant town planning experience gained in both the public and private sectors throughout the UK and abroad. This allows us to offer a wide range of services including strategic planning projects, regeneration schemes and conservation and urban design.
Our client base includes estate owners, developers, NHS Trusts, Planning Authorities and a range of other business sectors reflecting our collective strengths, experience and key interests. Delivering sustainable development through high quality planning management, output and advice is what we are about.
Our main areas of consultancy work cover:
- Planning applications, development briefs and feasibility advice
- Development plan preparation and representation
- Planning appraisals and project management of major planning schemes
- Public enquiries including Examinations in Public and planning appeals
- Housing and employment land studies
- Coordination of Environmental Assessments
- Planning for heritage assets including listed buildings and development within Conservation Areas
- Commercial development, town centre and regeneration schemes
- Health care planning and impact assessment